Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mrs Belmot's Treasure Hunt


Ha ha! There's NO work today, so if you came here to learn anything you are DEFINITELY out of luck. Or are you?

You don't know what I'm talking about because I haven't told you yet, so here it comes. I've invented the most FABULOUS adventure game which uses both the internet (making it cutting edge) and advertising (making it good).

Here's the rules:

1) The object of the game is to try to discover treasure in the form of adverts I've hidden around my blog.

2) When you dig up treasure (find an advert), click on it and you'll go 'up a ladder' to a NEW website. Great exploring AND learning fun!

3) Immediately 'go down a snake' by coming back to my blog and repeating from step 1.

There is NO limit to the amount of times you can dig up the same treasure, so KEEP doing it. This is guranteed BIG fun for all ages, no questions asked. As a hint to get you started, the treasure is all hidden in a column on the right-hand side of the page. Don't bother with any other links - they're literally red herrings.
.
On an unrelated note, I REALLY need to knuckle down to some 'new business' work - I need the money and that's all there is to it.

No comments: