Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fat and Back

Great news! Something I advised on a few weeks ago has come true!

Over the internet, I advised ITV (or Channel 3 as SOMEONE in our house still calls it) to bring back Cracker if they wanted to keep it's diminshing audience. Well, on Sunday, no-one was more surprised than me to see Cracker is back and just as fat as ever! He's still got it!

I didn't watch the programme as I don't much care for it but I'm glad that ITV can put their troubled past behind them now.

The weather is drizzling today and I had brown toast for breakfast and soup and roll for lunch. (This is a new feature where I chronicle the weather and my dietary intake EVERY day - let me know if you like it!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about posting images of your daily bread on flickr?

http://www.flickr.com

Anonymous said...

so occasionally other people do comment? Bravo that man!