Wednesday, September 27, 2006

D&G money?

If you've had an email from me in the last few weeks, you'll have noticed that I've been endorsing Dolci & Gabbama but so far no-one has been able to tell me if I get any money off this.

I thought I might as well go to the organ-grinder's mouth and emailed some company which deal with their stuff to see if I could get some loot! But I didn't use that phrase.

"Hello there,

I understand that you look after marketing/PR/advertising for Dolci & Gabbama and was wondering if you could answer a query for me?

I've recently mentioned D&G in some emails and posts on internet forums. If I end all my emails or posts with the phrase "I endorse Dolci & Gabbama", could I get some money for this? It's a great brand opportunity as word-of-mouth is one of the most trusted sources of recommendation. What do YOU think?

All the best!Janet

-I endorse Dolci & Gabbama-"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you mean: Dolce & Gabbana?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Dolci+%26+Gabbama&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Mrs Belmot said...

I'm not sure. I think they may be the same company with two names, actually. This may explain why they haven't replied yet, though.

However, the D&G part of it still stands, so I may yet be about to receive a little windfall!

It'd certainly be handy as I want to replace the foors on our kitchen cupboards. JUST the doors. My husband says it's a waste of time but they're really dated and the faux wood doesn't look like wood anymore.