Friday, September 15, 2006

What I look like in a photo

I've been trying to upload a photo of me for this profile thing. I've got a really nice photo from about 12 years ago where I'm wearing a kaftan.

I know - a kaftan! Can you picture me in a kaftan?

Anyway, I REALLY want to use that photo but I can't find it. It might have gone into the garage or be in a drawer somewhere so I'll have to look.

If I can't find it, I'll probably just take a NEW photo of me wearing the same kaftan. I'm not sure where that kaftan has got to, now I come to think of it, so I'd have to dig that out too.

It might be in the airing cupboard but I think I also saw it on the floor in the back of the car - Herman put it down to cover the seats when he took the dog to the kennels.

The dog's dead now, but if I can't find the photo of me in a kaftan OR the kaftan itself, I might put up a photo of the dog. We've definitely got a picture of that in the sideboard or even ON the sideboard.

If all else fails, I know where the sideboard is so I can definitely take a photo of that - which would be a start!! I think the camera is either in the upstairs bathroom or the downstairs loo.

Which reminds me, I need to buy more toilet paper if people are coming for dinner on Saturday.

What do YOU think? Let me know your comments!

No comments: